15 January 2008
While industrial mass production has been moving to the East and Far East, modern computer controlled production processes increase the flexibility of Europe’s industry, making ever smaller production runs possible. FotoInsight of Cambridge specialises in one of a kind photo gifts for added inspiration at the time of San Valentine’s and Mother’s Day, with an extensive range of gift ideas, to which the photo service applies the user’s digital photographs
Cambridge, 16 Jan 2008. -- FotoInsight, a leading independent digital photo service, expects the crystal photo ware to be popular as Valentine’s and Mother’s Day gifts. “Love is a special feeling and so it must be expressed in an extraordinary way, Valentine's Day is the perfect occasion. So Valentine's Day gifts are important to make your day memorable in its way” states Catalina Martínez, Head of Communication at FotoInsight Ltd.
When searching for Valentine’s Day gift ideas for a girlfriend, boyfriend, wife or husband the personal touch is desired and candy and flowers can’t provide it. Online digital photo services like FotoInsight can help transforming an individual photograph into a Valentine present that will be cherished and remembered for years to come.
• Love Crystallised: FotoInsight adds to its selection of photo gifts designed to display and preserve cherished photographs. New offerings this Valentine’s Day include crystal heart with a 3D laser engraved photograph, picture frames, crystal key rings, pen holder glass block, hearts of glass with a laser engraved photograph and photo mugs from frosted glass. Special about the crystal key ring is an LED light to illuminate the engraved image. http://fotoinsight.co.uk/gifts
• Where Cupid’s arrow strikes there is a story to be told with a photo album or a printed hardcover CeWe Photo Book. With a variety of creative themes and page layouts, these one-of-a-kind photo gifts will help to remember a romantic get-away or the every-day moments shared. Photobooks in a full colour and fully editable cover start from £14.99 for 26 pages in colour (plus p&p). For Photo Book see http://fotoinsight.co.uk/book
• FotoInsight brings a new meaning to staying at home on Valentine’s Day: to cuddle up with the loved one and a cuddly teddy bear. Adding special effects or text to a digital photograph printed on the teddy bear’s shirt makes it a very personal Valentine’s present: http://fotoinsight.co.uk/gifts
• In lieu of store-bought sentiments featuring cartoon characters, own Valentine’s Day cards with FotoInsight photo Greeting Cards are another way to say “I love you!”. Photographic greeting cards can be personalised with a romantic poem or a few simple words straight from the heart: http://fotoinsight.co.uk/gifts. For free photo eCards, please visit http://FotoInsight.co.uk/ecards
• An image of a loved one in large format print? The Photo canvas print mounted onto a wooden frame look impressive and are ready to hang on the wall. Photo canvas prints are available in different sizes from 20 x 30 cm (about A4 at £24.99 +p&p) and up to 60x80 cm: http://fotoinsight.co.uk/canvas/
• Showing love 365 days this year. Daily reminders of love are easy with a photo calendar featuring own digital pictures. FotoInsight photographic calendars can start any month of the year. A hanging wall calendar offers room to jot down romantic dinner dates; photo calendars are easy to make and start from £9.99. For information on photographic calendars http://fotoinsight.co.uk/calendar/
• Cups full of cheers: A Valentine’s classic is the set of two photo mugs: http://fotoinsight.co.uk/gifts/
Convenience and flexibility
FotoInsight offers an independent online photo service, fully flexible to be used with images from any digital camera or mobile phone and using PC, MacOS or Linux. According to FotoInsight’s management the online service offers superior quality at lower costs when compared to inkjet printing. From Cambridge, Mr Brumann comments: “Photographic memories must never fade. Our technology is smarter, providing long lasting photographic gifts in superior quality.”
Publishing permission granted; 668 words. Copy or link appreciated.
Information about FotoInsight Ltd
FotoInsight Ltd was founded in 2003 in Cambridge and runs an easy to use digital photo processing service, offering an extensive array of award-winning photographic print and gift items as well as the CeWe Photo books, photo posters, photographic calendars and photos on canvas printing. Customers benefit from patented development processes and the experience of Europe’s largest independent photo lab with an installed capacity of 18 million prints per day. Photos ordered through http://fotoinsight.co.uk are developed in one of 16 strategically located, state of the art photo labs with an output of over 3 billion prints per year.
Catalina Martínez, Head of Communication
Cambridge, CB4 1ZP, UK
Tel. +44 8700 114911
Fax. +44 8715 601675
pr (at) fotoinsight.co.uk