26 February 2008
The trend to personalised gift production continues. Flowers and cards don’t suffice for mother’s day. FotoInsight prints photos uploaded over the internet onto gift items. For this year’s Mother’s Day and Easter, FotoInsight expands its range of photo gifts adding the Panoramic Photo Mug.
FotoInsight of Cambridge, a leading independent digital photo service in the UK, announced today a new Panoramic Photo Mug. To apply the wider, panoramic photo onto mugs FotoInsight uses a new rotating print process. The new photo mug is launched in addition to FotoInsight’s already extensive range of photographic gift items, printed photo albums, poster, greeting cards and photo calendars.
Mother's Day is a day honouring mothers, celebrated in many places around the world. Mothers often receive gifts on this day. When searching for Mother’s Day or Easter gift ideas the personal touch and lasting impression are desired which chocolates and flowers can’t provide. Online photo services like FotoInsight can help by transforming an individual photograph into a present that will be cherished and remembered for years to come.
• Active families who want to remember their holidays will find the photo book printed from own digital photographs ideal. With a variety of creative themes and page layouts, these one-of-a-kind photo gifts will help to remember a romantic get-away or the every-day moments shared. CEWE Photobooks in a full colour and fully editable cover start from £14.99 for 26 pages in colour (plus p&p). FotoInsight is promoting Large and XL Photo Books with a £5 voucher (simply write 5YEARS into the voucher field).
• In lieu of store-bought sentiments featuring cartoon characters, own Easter Day cards with FotoInsight photo Greeting Cards are another way to say “I am thinking of you!”. Photographic greeting cards can be personalised with a romantic poem or a few simple words straight from the heart.
• A holiday or family photo as a canvas print? FotoInsight prints digital images onto fabric, stretched and mounted onto a wooden frame. Delivered ready to hang onto the wall. Sizes range from about A4 / 12”x8” (from £24.99 plus p&p) and can be as large as 32”x24”.
• A calendar from Mother’s Day to Mother’s Day? FotoInsight calendars can start any month of the year. A hanging wall calendar offers room to jot down birthdays and family events; it is easy to prepare a photo calendar with 12 photographs or more, prices start from £9.99 (plus p&p), a freely editable year planner costs only £4.99 (plus p&p).
• Other photo gift classics include the photo tote bag, pillow case with photo on print and a photo heart with the picture laser engraved in real crystal,
Convenience and flexibility
FotoInsight offers an independent online photo service, fully flexible to be used with images from any digital camera or mobile phone and using PC, MacOS or Linux. According to FotoInsight’s management the online service offers superior quality at lower costs when compared to inkjet printing. From Cambridge, Mr Brumann comments: “Photographic memories must never fade. Our technology is smarter, providing long lasting photographic gifts in superior quality.”
Publishing permission granted; 538 words. Copy or link appreciated.
Cambridge, CB4 1ZP, UK
pr (at) fotoinsight.co.uk
Comments: Post a Comment