21 January 2009
Valentine symbols have changed since courtly love flourished in the High Middle Ages. By the late nineteenth century Valentine cards were popular. Today it is difficult to escape Valentine's kitsch. Remembering the tradition of expressing love through love notes FotoInsight puts the personal note back into Valentine.
Cambridge, 21 Jan 2009. -- FotoInsight, a leading independent digital photo service, is expanding its range of Valentine's photo gifts. “Love is a special feeling and it must be expressed in an extraordinary way, Valentine's Day is the perfect occasion. Valentine's Day gifts are important to make your day memorable” states Catalina Martinez, Head of Communication at FotoInsight Ltd.
When searching for Valentine’s Day gift ideas for a girlfriend, boyfriend, wife or husband the personal touch is desired and candy and flowers can’t provide it. Online digital photo services like FotoInsight can help transforming an individual photograph into a Valentine present that will be cherished and remembered for years to come.
• Snow dome with red hearts – a photograph is inserted in the centre.
• Love Crystallised: FotoInsight adds to its selection of photo gifts designed to display and preserve cherished photographs. Valentine’s Day photo gift ideas include crystal heart with a 3D laser engraved photograph, picture frames, crystal key rings, pen holder glass block with a laser engraved photograph. Special about the crystal key ring is an LED light to illuminate the engraved image.
• Where Cupid’s arrow strikes there is a story to be told with a photo album or a printed hardcover Photo Book, now with passpartout layout options. With a variety of creative themes and page layouts, these one-of-a-kind photo gifts will help to remember a romantic get-away or the everyday moments shared. Photo Books in a full colour and fully editable cover start from £14.99 for 26 pages in colour (plus p&p). For Photo Books see www.photo-book-printing.co.uk/
• The picture of a loved one in large format? Laminated and framed posters or photo canvas prints mounted onto a wooden frame look impressive and are ready to hang on the wall. Deco block posters and photo canvases are available in different sizes from 20 x 30 cm (about A4 at £24.99 +p&p) and larger: www.photo-canvas-printing.co.uk/
• Showing love 365 days this year. Daily reminders of love are easy with a photo calendar featuring own digital pictures. FotoInsight photographic calendars can start any month of the year. A hanging wall calendar offers room to jot down romantic dinner dates; photo calendars are easy to make and start from £7.79. For information on photographic calendars http://fotoinsight.co.uk/calendar/
• Cups full of cheers: The FotoInsight Designer software provides templates (for example in heart shape) to print photos onto mugs.
Convenience and flexibility
FotoInsight offers an independent online photo service, fully flexible to be used with images from any digital camera or mobile phone and using a Windows PC, MacOS or Linux. According to FotoInsight’s management the online service offers superior quality at lower costs when compared to inkjet printing. From Cambridge, Mr Brumann comments: “Photographic memories must never fade. Our technology is smarter, providing long lasting photographic gifts in superior quality.”
Publishing permission granted; 534 words. Copy or link appreciated.